Users of Paytm have good news. In other words, if you use Paytm, you can benefit greatly. Actually, Paytm offers its users the option to apply for a quick loan. Let us go into further detail now.
Let us inform you that Paytm has begun offering its consumers the option to take out instant loans. Users of Paytm can receive a loan worth up to Rs 20,000. Paytm won’t be charged anything for taking the loan, and there won’t be any interest. You must, incidentally, apply for a loan. You will also need to submit certain paperwork for this.
To get a Paytm instant loan, you must apply through the Paytm app. If you qualify for the loan, the money will be deposited directly into your wallet
Paytm Instant Loan
Actually, Paytm and ICICI Bank just entered into an agreement called PAYTMPOSTPAD under which Paytm can extend credit to its subscribers up to $20,000 per user. This sum is available for users in their wallets. This money is available for any form of payment.
You will be required to pay back how much you spent on it the next month. You will receive a bill for the money spent on the first of the following month, and you will have seven days to make the payment. You won’t be charged interest if you pay the bill on time.
How to apply for the Paytm Instant Loan
- You must first open the Paytm app and choose the Paytm postpaid option.
- You then need to select Next from the menu.
- A new window will now open and display an application form.
- Include all the details requested on the application form, such as your name, birth date, gender, etc.
- You must submit the form after entering all the required data.
- Your registered mobile number will now receive an OTP.
- You must now submit the final by using this OTP.
- By the way, make sure to read the terms and conditions before completing the completed form.
The application will then be sent to Paytm representatives. The officials will review the Paytm transaction you completed.
Your application will now be approved if everything is accurate, and Rs 20,000 will be transferred to your Paytm wallet.