The Nothing Phone (1) is the most hyped smartphone of 2022. This is the third software update from Nothing Company, which requires 64.33 MB of Nothing OS 1.1.3.
Nothing Phone 1 Update: Nothing OS 1.1.3
Nothing OS 1.1.3 Changelog and New Features:
What’s new in this update
- Added option to turn on Google’s Adaptive Battery to intelligently optimize battery life.
- Redesigned fingerprint verification UI for 3rd party apps.
- When using Glyph lighting, images are automatically adjusted to optimal colour and brightness.
- Improved photo clarity when using the front camera.
- Faster Night Mode and HDR photo processing time.
- Richer colour saturation when using the ultra-wide camera.
- Reduced noise and increased sharpness when using zoom.
- Added reminder to clean the camera lenses.
Bug fixes & performance optimizations
- Resolved an issue that caused stuttering in some apps like Twitter, Play Store etc.
- Will Resolved an issue that prevented mobile hotspot from working properly.
- Fixed issue that caused the lock screen to crash after tapping on a notification and then trying to use finger unlock.
- Polished minor Ul details.
- General bug fixes.
The mentioned update is currently rolling out via OTA all over the world. Please also take note that Android 12 is pre-installed on the device and that at least three years of OS updates and four years of security patches are promised.