Now that you can join an exclusive club, you may finally give money toward the Nothing Phone (1). Nothing has started pre-order reservations using an invitation code method for its first smartphone. Priority will be given to private community members, who will have 48 hours to apply their code, deposit £20 (about $25), and reserve an order chance for July 12. The waiting list, which will send invitations in batches, is open to everyone else.
If you decide to place an order, Nothing will take the deposit out of the final cost and give you an additional £20 credit toward either a Nothing Phone (1) accessory or a pair of Ear 1 earbuds. The cost of the phone itself has not yet been disclosed by the firm. The Phone 1 won’t actually launch in North America until a closed beta for a small group of private community investors, as Nothing originally warned. Although not fully supported, the device should work.
Stage 1: Secure phone (1)
- Starting from (24 June), Nothing’s private community members will get the invitation to get a pre-order pass.
- Users will be notified when they receive the invitation. Post this, they can head to Flipkart to secure their place by paying a refundable Rs 2,000 deposit. This can be done before 30 June, 2022.
- This step also unlocks a special-offer on phone (1) accessory and exclusive pre-order offers.
Stage 2: Confirm Order on 12 July
- Post the launch of Nothing phone (1), users can log on to Flipkart to select their choice of phone (1) variant, choose special offers for Nothing accessories and make the full payment.
- The initial deposit of Rs 2,000 will be automatically deducted from the final price.
- Please note: Users must confirm the order within 7 days.
Nothing Phone 1 Pre-order Waitlist
- Sign up on Nothing Official website using Google or Apple.
- Join the waiting list via this referral link.