In China, OnePlus has already released the ColorOS 12 stable upgrade for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus Pro, which is based on Android 12. Following that, the business released further OTA updates to address system-related faults and features.
|Image Source: Techibee|
The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are getting a new software update, and it’s based on ColorOS 12 with OTA build C.41 and the January 2022 Security Patch. It improves vibration and system performance while also fixing OMOJI, charging animation, and notification bar bugs.
Changelogs of ColorOS 12 C.41:
- [Optimization] System performance in some scenarios, make your phone run better stability
- [Fix] Omoji crashes in some scenes
- [Fix] The charging animation is displayed abnormally in certain scenes
- [Fix] The notification bar interface is displayed abnormally in certain game scenarios
- [Fix] notification bar sliding stuck
- [Optimization] Vibration effect of some game scenes
- [Fix] Probabilistic camera crash
- [Fix] The video recording interface is unresponsive in certain scenes
- [New] Integrate Android January 2022 security patch to improve system security
Steps to Install ColorOS 12 C.41 Stable Android 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro:
- Make Sure you are running Stable OxygenOS 12 or Oxygen OS 12 open beta (Any version not higher than OxygenOS 12 C.40)
- Download Local update application: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Install Local update apk on OxygenOS 12
- Download ColorOS 12 C.41 from the below links, Note: Official Servers are Slow, Faster links available on our telegram group.
- Place ColorOS 12 C.41 zip file internal storage, Make sure you don’t place the file in any folder.
- Open Local update app which was installed in that tap on the gear icon on the right top corner – Select local update & Select file.
- Once done reboot & Enjoy ColorOS 12 C.41 Stable update.
Note: Take a backup of the device.