After releasing the update in China, Realme has now started pushing the update of Realme UI 3.0 to Realme GT users in India. And the device becomes the first phone to get this update. The new update brings several new features such as a new UI design, new AOD customizations, new wallpaper style colors, and much more.
The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you very soon, kindly wait for it and It is expected to be pushed in full within 15 days. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the latest version. The update comes on build number RMX2202_11_C.05 in India.
The Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 based is more fun, more fluid & more secure than ever before! It introduces a refreshing look with Fluid Space Design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone experience faster, fluid, and fun!
Realme GT: Relame UI 3.0 Official Changelog:
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamp the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritize information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds real meow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto-brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
The update is currently rolling out to those who have registered for the Realme UI 3.0 beta in India which has an update size of 194MB.