A return merchandise authorization (RMA), return authorization (RA) or return goods authorization (RGA) is a part of the process of returning a product to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product’s warranty period. Both parties can decide how to deal with it, which could be refund, replacement or repair.
ZOTAC INDIA Warranty
While we take our quality control and production process seriously, we understand the importance of protecting your investment with us. To stand confidently behind the hardware assembled and shipped through our factory, our products come attached with a standard warranty. To top it off, we offer to extend your warranty for qualifying products through an online product registration process as well. Before taking advantage of our warranty, please thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions for a valid claim. Feel free to initiate the RMA process by visiting our RMA Request page.
Terms and Conditions
Please note: ZOTAC INDIA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. Please check back regularly for updates. This warranty supersedes and replaces any previous warranty, effective as of March 1st, 2013.
- The warranty policies detailed within this page only apply to ZOTAC products purchased within INDIA. For purchases from other regions, please consult the ZOTAC Global warranty page.
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective product, with ZOTAC ASP discretion over the option to repair or replace. Any replacement product will be based on performance equal or greater than the original product, at the discretion of ZOTAC INDIA.
- Products must be purchased as new from an authorized ZOTAC reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased secondhand or used, or from auction sites, do not carry any warranty. Products must be carry-in to the nearest service centre for warranty claims.
- The warranty duration starts from the product’s original date of purchase or distributor Import/ Invoice date. A copy of the original receipt must be presented to avail of the product warranty.
- Products provided as replacements under the RMA service will continue under the original product’s warranty at the original start date. The warranty date will not change or reset due to any RMA service performed.
- ZOTAC products received through promotions, contests, giveaways, or sponsorships, are not be covered under warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any issues or defects with products earned without proof of purchase.
- ZOTAC’s ASP carries a standard policy regarding returns and warranties. So long as such policies cover the product, ZOTAC INDIA recommends reaching a resolution with the vendor first before filing a warranty claim with ZOTAC INDIA.
- All products come with a standard warranty, as well as an extended warranty option for graphics cards and motherboards. For a summary of the warranty durations, please see the below table:
Graphics Cards (Only RTX 30 Ampere Series)
- Standard Warranty: 3 years
- Extended Warranty: +2 years
- Total Warranty: 5 years total
Graphics Cards (All graphic cards except RTX 30 series)
- Standard Warranty: 2 years
- Extended Warranty: +3 years
- Total Warranty: 5 years total
RMA REQUEST(Outside India)
Please note that the place of purchase for registered product must be from North or South America. If any returned product is determined to be not defective and does not require repair, ZOTAC reserves the right to bill for all shipping, handling, and processing costs for the return of the non-defective product.
Please provide as much detail as possible in the Description box regarding the situation with your ZOTAC product, including any relevant technical details such as computer system information. Also, please note that you must register the product you wish to RMA before you may begin.
Contacted the vendor you purchased your product from in regards to product replacement.