YONO SBI is a mobile banking and lifestyle app for consumers who operate their bank from mobile phones. The State Bank of India decided to stop the operation of its Yono website (https://sbiyono.sbi) as there was no need for it. because the YONO SBI app has over 50,000,000+ installs on the Google Play Store. We think there is no need for a separate web version, as SBI already has an Internet Banking website (https://www.onlinesbi.com).
We received the notification at morning November 20th, 2021 from app itself.
What is YONO SBI?
What YONO SBI offers you?
- India’s largest shopping marketplace – Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across merchants who offer shopping, vacation bookings, flight and bus ticket bookings, train ticket bookings through IRCTC, food delivery, and much more.
- Quick Transfer – Immediate fund transfer to new beneficiary up to Rs 25,000/- per day.
- One view – Link and view your relationships with all State Bank entities (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds, or investments) in one app.
- Your friend in need – Get Pre-approved personal loans on the go within 2 minutes, with no documentation at branches.
- Liquidity on the go – Use this one-click facility to avail of overdraft against Fixed Deposit
- Experience convenience: Request Cheques Books, ATM Cards/Debit Cards or use emergency services to change ATM PIN, block ATM cards/Debit cards or stop cheques, through YONO SBI.
Other pre logs in features:
- View Balance – View account balance and recent transactions
- Quick Pay – Use it for quick and simple payments.
- Can’t log in – In case forgotten MPIN/Login Password.
- Lock App – In case of need user lock app access
- ATM/Branch Locator
- FASTtag – Recharge
- T & C
- Bharat QR
- BHIM UPI