ColorOS 12 Update Log: Check New Features with Changelog of latest Android 12 Beta – OPPO launched Android 12-based ColorOS 12 skin in the global market, and the update has been hit on OPPO Find X3, Reno 6 Pro, OnePlus 9, and recently, the recently the Find X2 series take a test of new ColorOS 12 skin in some regions.
After announcing the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 beta program for the Find X2 series, OPPO released the new software to registered users in India and Indonesia. Now, the official changelog for the ColorOS 12 beta update has surfaced, explaining the changes and improvements that OPPO is bringing with its new software. Also read OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro ColorOS 12 Open Beta 3 has started rolling out for its users
ColorOS 12 Changelog:
- ColorOS 12 brings Infinite Design to a new level. Everything is designed to reduce visual noise and deliver a simple, clean, and pleasing visual and interactive experience.
- Revamped page layout reduces visual noise and optimises text and colour display so key information stands out.
- Redesigned app icons have greater depth, texture, and a sense of space.
- Optimises the Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 uses “mass” as a design concept to make animations more lifelike and optimises more than 300 animations to deliver a more natural user experience.
- Optimises Always-On Display: More creative content and customisation options are provided to let you freely express yourself.
Convenience & efficiency:
- FlexDrop has been renamed Flexible Windows and optimised:
- Optimised method for switching between floating window sizes.
- You can now double tap text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge it for easy reading and editing.
Security and Privacy:
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so they open faster.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly and at a stable frame rate.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto-brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenarios for a more comfortable screen viewing experience.
- Optimizes accessibility.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Note – This is a beta changelog, we will also share the full update log when the stable version will release. So stay tuned.
The latest update brings several new features such as fluid Space Design, 3D Icons, Sketchpad AOD, Fluid Experience, AI Smooth Engine, Floating Window 2.0, Privacy Enhancements, and Dashboard are some of the highlights of the next version of OPPO making the ColorOS 12 more fluid, secure and fun!